AC Replacement & Air Conditioning InstallationHoliday, FL, Spring Hill, FL, New Port Richey, FL, Beverly Hills, FL, Bayonet Point, FL & Elfers, FL
Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. Ensures AC Installation is Done the Right Way
When it’s time to replace an existing air conditioning system, homeowners usually look at:
- The price of the air conditioner
- The cost to install the unit
- The terms to finance the replacement system
- The reputation of the brand
- The reliability and efficiency of the product
But in our 48 years of experience, we’ve learned that the most important variable for AC replacement costs – both long and short term – is precise installation of the unit performed by a professional AC company.
Why hire Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. to install your next air conditioner?
When you contact Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. for air conditioning installation in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties, we won’t just sell you a new air conditioner. We’ll provide expert service, starting with accurate sizing to ensure that your new air conditioner is the right size system for your home. But that’s not all!
Our team of nationally certified technicians will:
- Recommend a reputable brand known for their reliability
- Follow industry best practices to ensure correct installation and optimal performance of your new cooling system
- Evaluate your existing duct system and refrigerant lines to ensure they’re compatible with your new unit
FACT: Your existing duct system and refrigerant lines have an effect on the long term costs of your replacement system. If the duct system does not generate the right amount of air across the new evaporator coil, or moisture is left in the refrigerant lines, the life of your new compressor can be significantly shortened.
How will you know if your new air conditioner was installed correctly?
Anyone can claim they follow best practices. At Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc., we can prove it. We provide written documentation with technical data following the installation of each new air conditioner. Rest assured that when you hire our AC company for the job, you will always get what you paid for.
Contact us to request an appointment or call (888) 324-4033 for further assistance.