AC Service & Air Conditioning ServiceSugarmill Woods, FL, New Port Richey, FL, Trinity, FL, Port Richey, FL, Bayonet Point, FL, Hudson, FL, Spring Hill, FL, Inverness, FL, Crystal River, FL, Beverly Hills, FL, Homosassa Springs, FL, Lutz, FL
For High Performance Tuning and Cleaning of all makes and models of air conditioners in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties, call on the dedicated team from Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc.. We go above and beyond a simple inspection to deliver far greater rewards and return from your investment. Thoroughly cleaning and removing impacted material from condenser and evaporator coils, we optimize performance, restore factory efficiency, combat malfunction, save you time and money, and protect your ongoing comfort.
Crystal River, FL - AC Maintenance
A Tune Up from Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. pays for itself. The condenser and evaporator coils are essential to the cooling process. Even a minimal amount of dust and dirt inside the coils restricts airflow, diminishes efficiency and leads to greater wear and tear on components. The result is reduced cooling capacity, more frequent malfunctions, and higher running costs. With annual and meticulous cleaning, our factory trained technicians deliver cost-effective results.
Call our team for all your air conditioner services!
At Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc., our air conditioner maintenance procedures include verification of the pressure drop across the evaporator coil, static pressure of air flow, and accurate superheat and subcooling measurements. While these recordings require state-of-the-art professional equipment and knowledgeable technicians to determine, it is the difference between a waste of money and a valuable service. Want Great Performance, Choose Bay Area.
Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. provides superior HVAC maintenance throughout New Port Richey, Spring Hill, Crystal River, Bayonet Point, Beverly Hills, Hudson, Inverness, Lutz, Port Richey & Trinity, FL. Our High-Performance checklist includes:
- Inspection/cleaning of Condenser Coil
- “In place” inspection/cleaning of Evaporator Coil (extra charges may apply for necessary removal)
- Inspection/cleaning of Blower Wheels
- Superheat/subcooling method verification of Refrigerant Charge
- Cleaning or replacement of Air Filter
- Inspection/calibration of Thermostat
- Inspection/testing of Controls and Safeties
- Inspection/cleaning of Motors
- Testing of Capacitors
- Inspection/cleaning of Condensate Drain Pan and Drain Lines
- Inspection of Relays and Contractors
- Inspection of Unit Disconnects
- Inspection of wiring
- Check and recording of Temperature and Pressure