Heating Maintenance, AC Maintenance & HVAC MaintenanceSpring Hill, FL, Port Richey, FL, Crystal River, FL, Hudson, FL, Bayonet Point, FL & Holiday, FL
Off Season Heating and Cooling Maintenance
It can be tempting to forget all about the air conditioner over the winter or neglect the heating system during the summer. However, there are a few tasks you can perform to make sure the equipment is ready when you need it again. Never hesitate to reach out to the experts from Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. for assistance in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties. We are happy to provide tune-ups and verify proper system performance.
Your HVAC Maintenance Experts
Simply fill out our online contact form or call (888) 324-4033 to schedule seasonal maintenance from our NATE-certified professionals at your convenience. Our efforts fulfill warranty requirements and protect your investment. Offering skilled services for all makes and models of heating and cooling systems since 1975, we are well-versed in how to keep your essential equipment in peak working order.
For homeowners, here are some tips to take good care of your HVAC system during the off season:
- Clean air filters to promote peak efficiency
- Remove debris from around the outdoor unit
- Clean cooling coils
- Cover outside A/C units during winter to protect against debris and damage
- Check supply and return vents for visible debris and vacuum out any dust
- Adjust dehumidifiers or humidifiers to the needs of the current season
- Seal around window frames to prevent air from leaking out of the home
- Schedule professional maintenance from Bay Area Air Conditioning, Inc. in the spring for the cooling system and in the fall for the heating system